AddThis

Share |

Monday, April 6, 2009

DVF dress again!

Cole Haan at ShopStyle


Can't get enough of DVF dresses!

The dress is from DVF of course, will run you about 385$.
The shoes are from my favorite shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti, will put you back 330$ at Zappos.
The bag is from Cole Haan, with the supple squeezable leather, will run you 375$ at Bloomingdales.
Finally the coolest thing of it all, the jacket is from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania – $573.

The total outfit is 1663$!!!

They are all very versatile peices and you can wear them all your life and pair them with lot more things. But if you are like me, while I appreciate the workmanship and the quality, I don't have that kind of money and will get eventually bored of the pieces.

So I will try to put the same look together for less soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment