AddThis

Share |

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Did I mention I love Ralph?

With a classic american style, you can never go wrong with Ralph Lauren dress. These are clothes you can keep forever season after season year after year...

This dress can easily go to work with a nice lacy tank to counter the deep V neck.  I love the amazing lace cami from soma intimates. I have one in black and wear it all the time. The tempest blue will go well with this dress too. It will definelty go well with black sheer hose, a long sweater jacket and  black boots for fall and winter.


Coldwater Creek at ShopStyle



Love this dress. I tried to keep the look more neutral with the bag and the ring, resisting the urge to match everything. Love the bag, but I'm sure any neutral bag will work for this look.

Love the daring colors of eye shadows this spring. A nice way to express your self and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment