AddThis

Share |

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Too Faced Luster Liner Lip Pencil - Review

Its not a lip liner, its  lipstick in a clear pencil like tube.

So if you need an excuse to buy it, like I did, it's very portable. Slip it in your jean pocket and walk out the door. There are not many color choices, and I only found Caspian very versatile and suitable for all skins. Its great for layering too. I've been putting on a deep red lip stain and layering this on top and it looks great and classy. 

Overall I love this brand. Seems like they put some research into their products instead of just churning them out. I've been using their shadow insurance for a while and love it. Unlike UDPP it's colorless.

I love their mascara too. The wand is very plush and coats every lash. You get the feeling of being pampered. 

1 comment: